Aug 28, 2016
4 reasons why PASSION is important
Merriam Webster dictionary describes PASSION as : a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something. So why passion is important? Are you passionate enough to follow your dreams or something you feel very strongly about? Does passion guarantee success? Let’s talk about why I consider Passion the most important ingredient in this complex medley called LIFE.
* Your passion must come from the things that fuel you from the inside*: Randy Pausch
Passion is the driving force that keeps us filled with excitement, happiness and a sense of anticipation. Its the zeal and zest for the cause, people, dream and work. So what exactly passion does to us:
- ♥ It creates confidence : When you are passionate about something you are comfortable in your skin and that means confidence in your abilities and knowledge.
- ♥ It creates the feeling of anticipation and excitement: It makes you enthusiastic about the things you are involved in and it is contagious. People want to be around you because you exude energy and feeling that anything is possible in this life if you are passionate about it.
- ♥ Success will follow if you are passionate: whether you are looking to start a new business or just to find something that makes you happy, it is important to find a niche that will fuel you from inside. It has to line up with your belief and what you believe in is connected to what interests you and that is the key to success.
- ♥ Gives purpose to Life: Passion not only determines how successful you will be but also how far you are willing to go to get where you want to be. It’s fuel to your inner engine. Find your passion and live the life you dream about.
Let me know if you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to share with us your PASSION 🙂
*KK-The Brand Addict